Saturday, November 26, 2016

Irresistible Me Extensions

Zdravo svima!
Ako ste me pratili na instagramu i snepu onda znate o čemu će biti današnji post! Reč je o Irresistible Me Extensions kosi tj ekstenzijama. Puno mojih drugarica se odlučilo na nadogradjnu kose sa onim čvorićima što se meni uopštne ne dopada iz više razloga;
jako dugo traje da se to stavi na glavu, pri tom užasno čupa i što je najgore ne možeš da vežeš kosu u rep jer se onda vidi nadogradnja..a da ne pričam koliko je teško prati kosu sa tim.
Zato mislim da je ovo mnogo bolje rešenje, kad mi se nosi ja stavim klipse, kad mi se ne nosi ja skinem, prosto zar ne :)

Hello everyone!
If you follow me on my instagram and snepchet then you already know what this is going to be about. It is abut  Irresistible Me Extensions  
A lot of my friends use this kind of extensions that your hair stylist has to do separately, i found that way too complicated and yet you can never put your hair in ponytail bc they are going to be seen. So i think that clip extensions works way more better then this! You just put them on your hair when you want it and it is so easy to remove them so :)


Mnogo mi se dopada kutija u kojoj su stigle i posebno ovaj deo na kome se kutija otvara!
I like the package a lot and especially this part on the bottom!


Baš zbog ovoga jer kada se otvori kažu ti ti si neodoljiva!
Thats what I am talking about look at this irresistible you part when you open the box!


Uz pakovanje se dobiju i još par klipsi ako zafali, što je baš super od njih. Boja moje kose koje sam poručila je svetla braon boja u dužini od 22inča, koju možete pogledati ovde

With this package you get some extra free clips in case you need them, isn't it so sweet of them! My hair color is light brown and it is 22` long, you can found the same on here


Ovo  je jedan pramen bez duplog namotavanja. Kao što vidite, kosa izgleda potpuno prirodno, kada se radi o tome, moram da kažem da oni imaju tanku, regularnu, gustu i veoma gustu debljinu vlasi! Tako da ako neko želi samo da malo učini gušću svoju kosu onda neće pogrešiti ako uzme tanku vlas. Na njihovom sajtu možete videti da postoje različite gramaže kose ( od 60g pa sve do 260g ) moja je 200g jer se za moju dužinu od 22inča samo ta i pravi.

This is one layer swatch. As you can see the hair looks so natural and silky, thats bc they have so cool categories like silky touch ((this one is mine) signature weft, royal remy hair, volume vixen and ponytails
They all can be in different gram from 60g to 260g and all of that you have on their site.
Ofc, if you have any thoughts make sure you contact them, bc they are very happy to answer all of your questions and make sure you get the best hair for your type! From color to thickness, they helped me to decide as they would do for any customer, i have a great experience with them. The shipping was very fast as well.

Nadam se da Vam se dopao ovaj post i želela bih da mi kažete kako se ovo stavlja lol :) i ako ih imate koje imate, kako održavate svoju kosu i sl.

Hoping that you liked this post, I can wait to try out my hair, have you guys try this or any type of hair extensions? Let me know in the comments below!

32 comments:

  1. Jedva čekam da vidim kako izgledaju na tebi. :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sjajan post. Proizvodu su odlični.

    lifeinmystyle311.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiring tips!!

    www.topvoucherscode.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Dear

    Would You like follow each other? :)
    http://theloth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing!!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/enricasciarretta-fashionmode

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't wear extensions but I'd like to have looong hair one day :D
    Happy Tuesday!
    xx Elisa
    Francine's Place | Diy & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love extensions! this is a lovely post sweetie, thank you for sharing. Xx, Gina

    www.artsyrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh how interesting. Can't wait to see what it looks like on, I've been debating getting extensions for a while!

    michenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. love hair extensions, they give you a totally different looks instantly,
    X Charissa
    http://www.ladygoldapple.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post, even when I've never used extensions! :)
    Thanks for sharing! Have a nice week!

    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Post and amazing blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for sharing!! amazing post :) http://www.cecelam.com/2016/11/visionary.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always wanted to try extensions. They are so fun & look so real. Great post.
    xx, gracie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never worn them before, but friends of mine have. They look very real!
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've followed your posts on Instagram and have seen these lovely extensions. As I don't use any myself, I don't really know how troublesome it might be, but the way you describe it these are really easy to use and hence a good product! Will recommend this to all my girlfriends! :)
    xoxo
    Thomas

    http://www.thomasfalkenstedt.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. izgledaju bas super, jako zanimljivo :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg i Want those in love with your post 🙌🏼🙌🏼💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those hair extensions look amazing! Can't wait to see that they look like on!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really need to try this! It looks soo soft and easy to use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't tried extensions before but these look so real and silky soft. I've always been curious to try them and should look into this brand. Thanks for sharing! Xoxo, Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You will love those extensions. They are some of the best I've tried!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. these extensions are beautiful! I love their hair straightener:)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the Extensions:) Beautiful:)
    In love:)
    Love Kisses
    Open Kloset By Karina
    New:http://openklosetfashion.blogspot.pt/2016/12/adlib-restaurante-and-art-de-noel.html?m=1#more

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have these extensions on their way to me - can't wait for mine!
    XO
    http://www.lehoarder.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just got mine too and I love it, just so happened it arrived with broken clips. but all in all its amazing

    x
    Thenewgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh how amazing! thanks for sharing!

    xo, Samira

    www.leathertolunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can't wait to see the extensions on you. The quality of the hair looks great and I've used Irresistible Me's hair styling tool before and I loved it.

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great blog, provided very usefull information about hair extensions.
    Indian Weave Hair

    ReplyDelete